Friday, March 21, 2008

Too Sensitive?

In my email today I got one of those pass around email quiz thingys. I got it from my stepmother whom I think the world of. She sent it to me and her daughter, my aunt and cousins. One of the questions was about what you want/wish for someone else. She wrotethat she wished for her daughter, her husband and Husband and I to have children if we wanted them. WTF? She was one of the first people we told months ago that it wasn't going to happen and we needed to take extreme measures. It just kinda seemed like she was saying if we wanted babies hard enough it would happen. Her daughter and her husband don't want children ( Although I'm betting she hits 30 and gets mad baby fever. And of course she'll get knocked up right away, she's perfect. There are obviously issues here...). I just felt like it was a lame way word the statement. If it was a random person I'd just shrug it off but she totally knows the whole ugly sob story. Some days I just don't get it.

No comments: