Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feelings..

So of course since we are dealing with infertility, everyone around us is pregnant. Without trying. By pure accident. And its funny, some of these people I am seriously excited for. Others not so much. Husband's oldest brother and his wife have been trying awhile and had a loss. They told everyone Christmas morning they were expecting. I am over the moon about being an Aunt! They totally deserve the happiness they are getting. My Stepdad's niece, she got knocked up on an oops and is due this summer. When my mom called to tell me about it, my exact words were "Who the fuck cares if someone knocked that whore up?". I have never liked the girl, thats a whole diffrent set of issues on its own But I even have to admit maybe I should have kept that to myself. I have several blogs/internet groups that I read/blelong too and I'm always soexcited and genuinely happy when those women get thier BFPs. In real life it seems to vary. Its just an odd observation I've been making about myself. ( And for the Brother-In-Law, honestly we don't care so much for each other so its not that I'm happy for them because I like them.)

No comments: