Friday, March 14, 2008

Intresting news..

So today I went and had a chat with mother in law. I've been meaning to get over there but for one reason or another just hadn't gotten around to it. I was feeling guilty about so I went after I had lunch with my mom. We had a nice long talk about Husbands issue and our plans. She has been having a hard time with understanding why we can't just quick fix it or just take a pill to make it right. I understand thats her baby and no mother wants to hear her child has a problem like that but she makes him feel worse sometimes by being in such deep denial. I think she finally understands now but we'll see how that works out. Another thing that did suprise me was she knew about us maybe using a known donor and who it was. We weren't going to bring it up until it was a done deal, that we knew for sure he wanted to do it. From what she says he is dead set on doing it. Well alright then, thats awesome! We were going to wait until Husband got home from this deployment to bring up the issue with him, that would have given him almost months to think about it. But I'm excited, if it turns out w have to use a donor it will be nice to have one on his family tree.

In other news I'm so bummed, I was supposed to go see Elton John tonight but he cancelled and rescheduled for next month. Dammit.

No comments: