Tuesday, March 18, 2008

If you get the urge...

Just don't do it.

Don't ask me how husband is. Don't ask me if I've talked to him. For fucks sake PLEASE don't ask when he comes home. If you ask, you are asking for it. My husband is deployed, who cares? I do of course but just drop it please. My husband has been on 5 deployments in 4 years, I'm not new to this. He hates it, the food sucks, he's bored. Thats how he's doing, you know the same as every deployment. Yes I talk to him almost daily on the AFIM on the AF Portal. We don't talk about much, mostly the dog and what we had for dinner. My life goes on in its regular boring path with or without him. I can say with a great amount of honesty nothing intresting happens just because he isn't home. And lastly people should know by now that he can't say when he's coming home and if for some reason I knew, don't kid yourself that I would share the information. Yes this is unbeliveably cranky and bordering on rude but if I get asked these 3 questions again when I come into work tomorrow like I get them everyday, I could go off.

Don't even get me started on the diffrence between spouses with children whose sponsor is deployed and those spouses without children. I will say they both have thier challenges but 1 group doesn't need to be ignored over the other. I could go on for days with this topic.

I'm cranky, hungry and I need a nap.

No comments: