Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank you everyone so much for kind words and well wishes, I greatly appreciate each and every one of you!

The whole drive to the RE's office I just KNEW. I knew the beta would be positive, I'm fully with child, life is yay!

The whole drive home I knew it would be negative, I read the tests wrong. I'd have to tell my mom I'm a dumbass who can't read a simple pregnancy test that any highschooler can operate.

They said they would call at lunch. WTF time does these people go to lunch?? When the phone rang I almost threw up on it.

"Congratulations , you're pregnant!", I almost fainted. Because of course I can't just be happy for me I felt I could have done better on the numbers. Like studied harder or something. Beta #1 was 46 at 13dpo. I am beyond thrilled, Husband is bouncing off walls. No matter what happens, today I am pregnant!

And it really explains the things I've been brushing off all week:
- The extreme tiredness that has put me in bed by 8 pm every night this week
- The ability to smell anything, EVERYWHERE
- Much gagging caused by smells, and a nagging queasiness that starts about 6 pm
- No aching boobs but they do feel heavier

2 comments:

Chickenpig said...

76 is a good, solid number :) You are totally pregnant! Weeeeeeee!!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic... great beta :)) So so happy for you :) Wonderful news xoxo