Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beta #2

76 to 799..not too shabby! Maybe this baby just takes after me..I'm a slow starter but once I'm up wearing pants I'm going a mile a minute. The ultrasound will be after thanksgiving, they'll call with a date next week.

Sweet bobble head dashboard baby jesus this is getting more real by the day! I did fess up to my boss today, we work in a small office with 2 desks that face each other so it would be hard to hide, plus she has to know about all the appointments. And admittedly I just wanted to say it out loud. She's genuinely happy for me, it's been no secret that this is something we've been working towards for a while.

So now I can relax (HAH!) next hurdle: ultrasound!


2 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic beta... YAY :) And must have been great to tell someone out loud... makes it so much more real :)) xoxo

Chickenpig said...

Awesome beta!!! Next step...ultrasound!! I've got everything crossed for you :)

It must feel good to say it out loud. Right now no one knows but my husband, and I'm not telling any family members until after the ultrasound. I'm afraid I'm going to start telling random cashiers at Targ.et :)