Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 10

So with 4 days left until beta day..I've been doing pretty good. Things are..odd but generally explainable. I have been experiencing frequent urination BUT I am a tea drinker. I take a glass with me to work so its a set amount not a constant stream all day. And I've been peeing about every 1.5 hours instead of like the 2 times usually at work (I avoid our nasty office bathroom as much as possible) My coworker yesterday even asked outright if I had something to share since everyone has noticed how much I've been going to the bathroom. Some twinges and pullings going on every so often in the downstairs but again that could be all the pickled jalapenos I've been eating. One thing that does stand out: My boobs do NOT hurt. When I'm about to start my period my boobs hurt with the fury of a thousand bee stings for a good week before I start. Still nothin. Then I did something I shouldn't have done: I POAS. I KNOW. And there was kind of a second line. That was yesterday evening ( ok..and the evening before.) And they both had a faint but definite line. This morning..no line (I did test yesterday morning and also got nothing but got a line later in the day.) So I think it could be a few things. 1- Trigger wasn't totally out even though at 5 days I started getting BFNs and assumed it was 2- Not enough pee in the a.m. from getting up in the night 3- I'm just a psycho who needs to not order pee sticks in bulk off ama.zon available for repeated testing anytime of day. I did show Husband the 2 with the lines just to make sure they were actually there. He is excited but aware that I am also full on crazy and capable of extreme flights of fancy. So yeah..big ol who knows at this point.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's the pulling in the abdomen that convinces me. Nothing else feels quite the same. It's not exactly cramps, it's not exactly a pulled muscle, those pullings pretty much only mean one thing.

Sometimes said...

I'm with Alex. Four more days (although, m'dear, you already got a BFP!!!).

Chickenpig said...

Your symptoms sound VERY promising. Are you going to keep POAS? I know, crazy question :)

DandelionBreeze said...

I hope that second line reappears and gets stronger and stronger... FXd for you xoxo