Monday, July 11, 2011

Um.

Another ultrasound, another monday. Both sucked.
I have the key to a successful dildocam ultrasound..thigh high socks! Pull those bad boys up and the feeling of total full on nudity lessens. Still not the same as wearing pants but I can work with it. And those follicles I had on Friday that were on track to ovulate over the weekend? Still right they were, just pleased as punch with themselves. Oh my fucking sigh. I don't know what it means or if its even that big of deal in the long run with all the meds they'll be throwing at me. One of my husbands coworkers is a fellow infertile and she was able to talk me down with at least my lining and blood work is good and hey! I had follicles! (unlike her, she's on her own process of IVF/DE). So yeah. All day pity party for one ensued, since my appt was at 8 am. Add on crappy busy work day full of whining and moaning. Monday's are our busiest and worst day of the week, taking care of all the issues that happened over the weekend. With an extra helping of employee drama, I'm just ready for bed. Our yard guy has been blowing us off for a week and I came home to a violation note from the city. Seriously the grass is barely an inch, someone just felt like passing on thier Monday assholeness. Mission accomplished. Everyone can suck it though, cuz I'm calling in sick tomorrow to lay in bed and read the new Game Of Thrones book with a bag of dor.itos by my side. I blame society.
Nyah.

1 comment:

Chickenpig said...

mmmmm new Game of Thrones. I'm right there with you.