Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh muh furking gah. I want to murder someone with murder. I am so upset I ate a loaf of bread AND had a coke. I haven't had soda in 4 years. No really. Weight loss surgery patients shouldn't have it and its one of the "rules" that I've proudly stuck to.
Soo..I went to my appointment yesterday for the baseline ultrasound. Everything looks good, we go to the front to get our next instructions. Where the lady tells us ok then, call us in September! Um, what? No, our plan was to do the IUI like next week. I have that on paper! The RE is going to a conference..I get that I totally do. Also would have been super fucking cool if I had been told this the other 5 times I've been there in the last month. So yeah. September. I just had this tiny small hope I'd be pregnant by my birthday which is the second week of September. I won't.

1 comment:

Chickenpig said...

ARG! WTF???! This is one of those times where I am glad that my clinic is at a teaching school so there are a parade of nameless interns that can pick up RE slacker work. Grrr.... Stuff like this makes me want to hit something really, really hard.