Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm in love! With the ultrasound tech no less! It was quick and painless, I'm not even sure she more than glanced at my Ladyness and didn't spend any extra time poking around. She explained everything as she went and pointed everything out. The follicle on my right is at 21 and had 5 that were less than 10. Lining looks great, basically everything is right on track. My left ovary was a bit shy but they good news is not a single cyst in sight! The last time we got this close that shut the whole thing down so I'm feeling a bit more peppy but I still made an appointment with the counselor next week.
I have realized that if I do get pregnant, I'm going to have to quit my job. Not to be a stay at home home, I just can't work THERE. Its too high stress, high drama and too much overtime. 6 months ago I wouldn't even entertain the thought but a lot of changes have been happening and none of them are good. Morale is VERY low and the stress rises every day. Combined with the already high protein in my urine and elevated BP I've always known any pregnancy would mostly take place on bed rest. I like my job and the work I do but I think I'm ready to move on..not sure about being a SAHM because I like money and I'm not exactly what you'd call frugal. I'm trying really really hard but I'm not sure we can ever fully go down to one income. Unless I sell off my shoes.

No comments: