Thursday, October 6, 2011

We're getting closer! 3 more days of BCPs- I remember why now a million years ago I quit taking the things and switched to latex and prayer (jokes on me!). My mom is going to go with me to my monitoring appointment and then we're going to go look at baby things for a baby shower (and a bit for myself too). My RE is about 45 minutes away so I try to pack as much as I can when I make those trips like shopping and having lunch at maca.roni grill. Also I figure if I take my mom she'll stop asking so many questions. I swear she has the memory of a pea, its nice that she's involved but dang I hate repeating myself!

**Whining Ahead- the poor me, I got sand in my vagina kind**

Not to super long after I started this blog in 2008 I wrote a bit about how my cousin lost her daughter at 31 weeks. It was of course awful and I was terribly sad for her. Her boyfriend left her soon after that and she moved back in with her mom- and we all knew it was just a matter of time before she was off living with another guy, any guy that would get her pregnant. And guess what?? About 3 months ago she hooked up with a guy she had dated in the past and is now pregnant! Neither of them work, he's a convicted felon who doesn't have custody of the other 2 children he has with 2 different women. None of this matters to her because she's finally having her baby! Which to be fair I totally understand the drive and want and cannot even start to imagine the soul sucking loss of a child. But really? Way to jack up that kid's life just because you couldn't get your life in order..she once got fired from Hoot.ers for being "slow" and she was just a hostess. I'm gonna be honest if it hasn't already shown: I don't care for her much. We weren't close growing up..she was pampered and given whatever she wanted by the same relatives who pretty much ignored me. She is completely dependent on the men in her life and only had the first child so someone would "finally love her". Just sigh. I'm not mad at her, I don't begrudge her this pregnancy but I'm not exactly super thrilled about the life this baby will have. Family is great right?


1 comment:

Marie said...

Seriously, this post felt like a page outta my own darn life! Good Luck on your next cycle!