Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brazilians and cocktails and boppys oh my!

Well tomorrow I had planned on doing copious amounts of laundry and laying on the couch with my hand in the band of my jammie pants reading. Instead I'll be going to a baby shower for a 17 year old girl I used to baby sit. Yeah. Her mom is one of my mom's oldest friends and apparently she didn't even find out the girl was pregnant until about a month ago..she's due in 3 weeks. It'll be like a real life episode of Secret Life of the American Teenager. And to be really honest- I'm only going because the lady's new husband is super loaded and they have this awesome house that was just in a national design magazine and they throw these amazing balls out parties. Teenage parenting be damned, I'm having Brazilian bbq and custom cocktails! When she married her new husband he wanted more children so they did IVF with the same RE we use. At our first appointment I sat down to get blood drawn and I saw her on a birth announcement. A small world indeed! I'm just gonna get the chick a bop.py and be done with it!

I find this to be funny as hell: Somewhere in our house I have hidden my husband's battery packs for his xbox controllers. They are in with the cleaning products..maybe if he'd do a few chores he would find them..its been 4 days. Its killing him since Bat.man Ark.ham Asylum came out last week and he only got to play it for a few hours. I'm sticking to the claim that the hormones make me do these thing.



2 comments:

Chickenpig said...

Now THAT'S a combo you don't read every day :) If getting a Brazilian and drinking a load of cocktails would lead to the need for a bobbpy I'd do it.

MilesOWilley said...

When my mom sent me the text about it I thought it was a shower with brazilian waxes included. Which oddly enough I was kinda ok with. Thank goodness she called with clarification!