Friday, October 21, 2011

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........

Ok, its not really that bad but still. DAMMIT. I just wanted one damn thing to go well. The appointment Wednesday went ok- lining was good and had 4 follicles. The plan was to check everything again this morning and hopefully get the green light to trigger over the weekend and do the IUI first thing Monday. Everything is still good, they just want the follicles to get a wee bit bigger so they think they'll look at everything on Monday then trigger then with IUI to follow. I had 3 12's and 1 10 follicle..I thought that was good but I guess think 2 days will improve everything a bit. I guess I just didn't realize how much I had myself set up for a Monday IUI..and it would have given me a 3 day weekend which I haven't had since like May. Such a small thing but today it brought the big things into focus..why is this so fucking hard? This was all I ever wanted- and its not like I've been drawing the luck card on a lot in life. I knew that starting this process would stir up a lot and it has really started to well up the past week or so. But that's what the therapy is for right?

Blarghy. Gonna chalk this all up to horomones.

3 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

I so sorry your IUI is being pushed back. The whole IF thing just blows. Having something so out of your control plan your whole damn life really sucks. Hope Monday's US is better.

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry to hear that things aren't going smoothly for your IUI... this is such a roller-coaster and all the hormones certainly don't help :( Hope your luck changes and this turns out to be the cycle for you :)) xoxo

Michele said...

Just stopping over from cyclesista. I hope you can have your IUI sooner rather than later.

My doc told me that follicles grow about 2mm a day. Since they typically trigger at 18mm that means likely a Tuesday trigger for you. Hope that info is helpful for you...and not too depressing.