Monday, September 19, 2011

For the love of extra cheese and bacon

In the last few days I've become convinced that the reason this cycle didn't work was because I didn't lose 10lbs beforehand. So I cleaned out the pantry this weekend, threw out all non healthy snack stuff, made a huge pot of chicken & dumplings from scratch with biscuits as one last huge blow out dinner yesterday. Packed a healthy lunch for work today, cooked myself a healthy egg white breakfast bright and early and made sure my gym clothes were in the car so I would have no excuse not to go to the gym. A healthy lunch and snacks were consumed along with a ton of water, but then a wild customer appeared! I had to stay late and hit traffic! I said fuck it and went home! I twisted my husband's arm into going to a local burger place here.. their motto is literally "if you can see the grease through the bag you know its good!". Bacon cheeseburger with extra pickles and fries, don't mind if I do! SIGH. I'll start tomorrow. But I'm pretty serious about that 10 pounds. I got my eye you. (The other eye is on Kri.spy Kre.me. FOCUS!)



I found this on my desk today with a note that said hope you need this REALLY soon! I work in a military office and we have people rotating out every few months and one of the outgoing Air.men left it for me. I got a little teary eyed- its nice to have people cheering you on even better from unexpected sources. BCPs continue otherwise not much going on. Oh wait- rumour has it another deployment is probably coming. Sometime before thanksgiving. Awesome- I'll get to (*hopefully*) explain to people how I got pregnant while my spouse was deployed.

1 comment:

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry to hear about your BFN... here from Cyclesistas. I find each BFN so hard and worried that I hadn't lost enough weight before my last cycle... this is such a roller coaster of a journey but I guess we need to be gentle on ourselves too. I have a private blog... email me if you would like access {newyearmum@gmail.com} Thinking of you xoxo