Thursday, September 8, 2011

All the things!

Everything is a symptom. Which makes me believe of course, that it totally did not work. I've been spending the past few days at work playing with boobs..poking and smushing them. Yeah they hurt but is it an UNUSUAL hurt? Over all I feel vaguely premenstrual..but I have to keep reminding myself- duh bitch, even if you are pregnant you're only like 3 days in! I knew the 2ww would be bad but I actually didn't count on this level of obsession. I POAS after the trigger..just wanted to see what those 2 lines would look like. Not really that gratifying since I knew it wasn't real. I'm only 6dpiui..I'm not even sure when to expect symptoms even if I got a BFP next week. I sorta forgot I asked for leave all of next week, so now I have nothing else to do but sit and obsess. At least it something I'm good at!



1 comment:

Chickenpig said...

Ug. The 2ww is the worst. It's physically impossible not to be on constant symptom watch. I've got everything crossed for you!