Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The good and the bad

Started my cycle today, called the RE and we are off to the races my friends! I had a feeling they weren't going to make me wait until my cycle started in September..glad to get some good news! I picked up the bcps today and will start them tomorrow. Called the pharmacy place and ordered my trigger shot. After the 1st I'll order the swim team and have it sent to the office and depending on how everything looks the IUI will be between the 9th-12th of September. I'm more concerned about cost than anything..my insurance actually covers a portion of the IUI, I was told I'd pay less than $100 but I like knowing firm factual things. I'm having a hard time getting excited today, my cousin passed away early this morning. He told his wife he wanted to be home by tonight if that was ok with her and she told him to go whenever he felt ready..he went about 3 hours later. I cannot convey in words how deeply I feel for her and their children.

3 comments:

Chickenpig said...

I'm sorry for your loss. His suffering is over, but now you and the rest of your family are left without him.

I'm excited for the beginning of your cycle, even if you are (understandably) unable to be. You're in my thoughts. I have my fingers crossed!

Kristen {www.buckupbuttercup.net} said...

Congrats on starting your cycle! And I'm so very sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....

Kechara said...

I'm sorry about your cousin. It seems like he was ready, but that doesn't mean y'all are ready to let him go. :-/

I'll be starting the bcp in a couple of days, but for IVF not IUI. I'm a good candidate for IUI, but my insurance covers diagnostics and IVF only.