Friday, February 10, 2012

We have a gender!

Our baby is very much a girl!

We had planned to go next weekend to an ultrasound place here in town but I ended up having to work that day so the very nice woman was able to squeeze us in today. I took my Mom, MIL and my Grandma. Baby was not having anything to do with being looked at and it took a lot of poking and rubbing to get her to uncurl. Right then Husband called and was on speaker phone when she saw the bits and said "It's a girl!" Our moms both cried, his mom only had boys so she's been waiting for a while. I gotta say- I wasn't a bit surprised. I've just had a feeling for a while that it was girl. I've been dreaming about her for months. After we left my mom and I went straight to the mall and got the cutest outfits, I've been dying to but something but gender neutral stuff just doesn't seem to exist.

I can't wait to meet Amelia Maeve in July!

2 comments:

Chickenpig said...

Congrats!

What a beautiful name, too. :)

MaryMargaret said...

Congratulations on your joining Team Pink! I absolutely love the name Amelia.